The Iyengar Yoga Institute of Greater New York is having a day long opening celebration of their Brooklyn Institute on Sept 21st. Several special classes have been planned for the day featuring classes with very senior Iyengar Yoga teachers. There will be refreshments and festivities.
Register for the following events online HERE.
10:00am-12:00pm, Kevin Gardiner, Asana Class, Level 3-4
10:15-11:45am, James Murphy, Asana Class, Level 1-2
12:15-1:15pm, Firooza Razvi, Pranayama Class, Level 2+
1:30-2:30pm, Firooza Razvi, Philosophy Lecture, All Welcome
3:00-5:00pm, Reception (RSVP by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Community Night with Indian Food At Iyengar Yoga Institute, New York
- YogaShots: Lemon Ginger Shots after Level 3 Iyengar Yoga Class !!
- Iyengar Yoga Teacher Marcela Clavijo at our Yoga@Work at Columbia University! What an honor!
- Workshops and Special Courses at Iyengar Yoga Institute in October
- Yoga @ Work – Begins with Two Classes at Medical Center
Leave a reply
Fields marked with * are required