Folks, we are back with Yoga for Foodies after the summer break. We will be kicking off things with a Yoga for Foodies at Makara Studio on Friday Sept 6th. The event will consist of a yoga class from 7 to 8.15 pm followed by food. We will be having salad, awesome pizza and ice-cream sandwiches. Its $15 for the class and minimum $5 suggested donation for the food. All donations will go to benefit Bent on Learning, a wonderful non-profit that brings yoga to public school children.
The next Yoga for Foodies will be on Sept 20th at Swananda Yoga. Class at 6.15 pm followed by free India food. See you all.
- Yoga For Foodies Friday May 25th at Makara Studio
- Awesome Sushi And Soba Noodle At Yoga for Foodies. July 6th, Makara Studio
- Yoga for Foodies – This Fri March 30 at Swanand Studio in Chelsea
- YogaAnywhere Studio Initiative Kicks off with Partnership with Makara Studio
- Second Yoga for Foodies Meetup – Fri, Feb 10th starting with Makara Studio, Williamsburg
Leave a reply
Fields marked with * are required