Iyengar Yoga Association of Greater New York is celebrating its 25th anniversary on Nov 14th. Woo Hoo! Join us for a gala event where gods come to life, delicious indian food is served, and a spectacle of music and dance is sure to uplift and inspire you.
There will be a music performance by the awesome Red Baraat (a jazz-indian wedding band fusion) and the Sa Dance Company.
Founding senior Iyengar Yoga teachers will be honored, as well as Iyengar Yoga supporter and enthusiast Martha Stewart. More details and ticket information can be found here. Proceeds from the evening will go toward opening the Iyengar Yoga Institute of Brooklyn!
Check out the flyer below
- Iyengar Yoga Teacher Marcela Clavijo at our Yoga@Work at Columbia University! What an honor!
- Yoga For Foodies Friday May 25th at Makara Studio
- Community Night with Indian Food At Iyengar Yoga Institute, New York
- YogaShots: Lemon Ginger Shots after Level 3 Iyengar Yoga Class !!
- Even the Earth had a Fresh Cover of Snow to Celebrate the First Class at Makara Studio
Leave a reply
Fields marked with * are required