Folks, the Iyengar Yoga Institute is having a community event on Sat Oct 20th from 7-9pm – right after the 5 pm level 1 yoga class. And we are very excited that YogaAnywhere will be working with the Bukhara Grill, one of the best indian restaurants to sponsor food for the event, under our Yoga for Foodies Initiative.
The community night is free for all and so is the food. And if you would like to do yoga before, you can take the 5-6.30pm class that day (the class price ranges from $18 to $25 depending on your membership type) .
The Iyengar Institute is located at 150 West 22nd street on the 11th floor.
Hope you all can make it! Please RSVP by friday to reserve a spot!
- Workshops and Special Courses at Iyengar Yoga Institute in October
- YogaShots: Lemon Ginger Shots after Level 3 Iyengar Yoga Class !!
- Iyengar Yoga Teacher Marcela Clavijo at our Yoga@Work at Columbia University! What an honor!
- Started Yoga After the Muslim Friday Jummah Prayers at New York Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia Medical Center
- Muchos Mexican Food, After Hatha Yoga – Yoga for Foodies, Apr 20, 2012
Leave a reply
Fields marked with * are required