We had the most popular Yoga for Foodies last night at Makara Studio! Woo hoo! Some 20-25 people showed up for the food after an awesome yoga class. The class was taught by a yoga teacher Keiko who was visiting from Japan. It was a relaxing class. And then we had some awesome sushi and soba noodles.
And yes, the food was sponsored by iFood.tv! A big shout out to them for supporting Yoga for Foodies and for community initiatives.
- Packed Studio and Awesome Food at our First Yoga for Foodies Meetup – Thank you all
- Yoga For Foodies Friday May 25th at Makara Studio
- Second Yoga for Foodies Meetup – Fri, Feb 10th starting with Makara Studio, Williamsburg
- A Veggie BBQ Feast for Yoga for Foodies at Makara Studio, Brooklyn
- Kicking off the First Yoga for Foodies Initiative at Makara Studio
Leave a reply
Fields marked with * are required