Yoga for foodies is a great way for you to unwind on a friday evening, experiencing the high of “letting go” through your yoga practice and then enjoying great conversations with other like-minded people over some delicious food (check out our pics from the past events at both Swanand Yoga and Makara Studio )
So the plan for the evening is
1. Get to Swanand Studio – class starts at 7 pm. Swanand Studio is at 171 West 29th street. Take the 2 Train
2. We will then have dinner – food from a local chelsea restaurant – last time we had pizza from Waldys. And before that from Minar, an Indian place. Perhaps tomorrow it will be chinese food.
The cost for yoga+food is $25 (but you can join us just for food if you like at 8.30 – only $10).
So come and bring your friends and family. Yoga for foodies is a great way to unwind after your work week and get ready for a great weekend !
- Yoga for Foodies – This Fri March 30 at Swanand Studio in Chelsea
- Pics of 1st Yoga for Foodies in Manhattan at the Swanand Yoga Studio
- Yoga for Foodies, Comes to Manhattan @ Swanand Yoga Studio, Fri March 16
- Yoga and Delicious Mole this Friday March 23 at Makara Studio
- Yoga for Foodies: Yoga and Food Meetup in Brooklyn and Manhattan
Leave a reply
Fields marked with * are required