This friday we are back to Swanand Yoga Studio for our “Yoga for Foodies” – we had the previous one at this studio on March 16th and it was fabulous. Last time we ordered in Indian food and this time it will be pizza from a local chelsea restaurant – either Grimaldis or Waldys or maybe even Patsys. And Oh, dont miss out on the pics from our last friday Foodies celebrating mexican food at Makara Studio.
So here is the plan
1. Get to Swanand Yoga Studio – on 171 West 29th street. 3rd Floor. Take the 1 train to 33rd st. Or F/V/B/D to 34th st and 6th avenue. Class starts at 7 pm. It will be a Hatha Yoga Level 1 class and go on till 8.15pm.
2. After class we will have community like dining experience – with food being ordered in. We are most likely to order pizza from Grimaldis – yes the famous brooklyn place is now located on 6th ave and 23rd street area. If not then either waldys or
3. The cost for the yoga+food will be between $25-$30/person based on the amount of food we end up ordering
So lets get cracking for a great evening of yoga, food and chit chat.
And yes, if you want to only come for Yoga or just join us for food that is fine too
- Yoga for Foodies, Comes to Manhattan @ Swanand Yoga Studio, Fri March 16
- Yoga for Foodies – back to Newtown this Fri, March 2, 2012
- Pics of 1st Yoga for Foodies in Manhattan at the Swanand Yoga Studio
- Yoga and Delicious Mole this Friday March 23 at Makara Studio
- Second Yoga for Foodies Meetup – Fri, Feb 10th starting with Makara Studio, Williamsburg
Leave a reply
Fields marked with * are required