Yo all yogis and foodies, after 6 non stop weekly Yoga for Foodies that started with the support and partnership with Makara Studio, we are really excited to announce that our initiative is growing!. Yes, we are going to have our first Yoga for foodies in Manhattan, this Friday March 16th at Swanand Studio which recently opened doors on 29th street and 7th ave in Chelsea. They are are delighted to host our band of yogis and foodies at their studio!!
So here is the plan
1. Get to Swanand Yoga Studio – on 171 West 29th street. 3rd Floor. Take the 1 train to 33rd st. Or F/V/B/D to 34th st and 6th avenue. Class starts at 7 pm. It will be a Hatha Yoga Level 1 class and go on till 8.15pm. And by the way if you have not taken a Hatha Yoga class, as per Swanand website, “it contains some basic poses, some flow and some meditation. Our philosophy is centered on the belief that a sound mind in a sound body is the key to a healthy and happy existence. Our mission is to deliver you into a state of relaxation and harmony through practices of “asanas” (physical postures) and “pranayama” (breathing techniques).”
2. After class we will have vegetarian Indian food delivered from a Local indian restaurant
3. The cost for the yoga+food will be $25 total (the regular classes are $20 but we are getting a special YogaAnywhere discount for this week)
So lets get cracking for a great evening of yoga, food and chit chat.
- Yoga for Foodies – back to Newtown this Fri, March 2, 2012
- Yoga for Foodies: Yoga and Food Meetup in Brooklyn and Manhattan
- Second Yoga for Foodies Meetup – Fri, Feb 10th starting with Makara Studio, Williamsburg
- Third Yoga For Foodies on Fri Feb 17th – Come on All
- Yoga Stops Traffick+Food+Holi – Special Yoga for Foodies this March 10 (Sat)
Leave a reply
Fields marked with * are required