Update: We had a great evening yesterday at the Yoga for foodies. There was so much good food – the mole and beans made by Hannah were awesome. The tacos were delish. Then Emily had made some chocolate dipped peanut butter rice crispy balls which were irresistible. And yours truly took a crack at making some guacamole!
Come on over for our future Yoga for foodies
Yoga for Foodies goes mexican this friday. After a delicious Indian meal at our first Yoga for Foodies in Manattan at the Swanand Yoga Studio, we are going to switch to mexican food. We will be back to our beloved Makara Studio for the 7 pm class followed by home cooked mexican food
So the plan for the evening
1. Get to Makara Studio by 6.45 pm. Note: the class starts at 7 pm but we recommend getting there by 6.45 so you have some time to prepare/change.
Directions: Take the L train to Montrose Ave. The Studio is on 164 Montrose Ave (cross street- Graham Ave).
2. We will do yoga till 8.15 pm (Note: the class is priced at $13). As per the instructor, Hannah “the class is to make you hungry. Mas y mas salutations, twisting, everything that gets your digestion…”
3. After class, we will mexican food at the studio. Feel free to bring anything you like to add to the menu or your own beer/drinks (no red wine to keep the studio floor stain free)
See you all – bring friends. Come one, come all. Yoga, food, and friends – what else can you ask for on a friday evening! If you cant come for the yoga, come join us for food.
- Yoga for Foodies, Comes to Manhattan @ Swanand Yoga Studio, Fri March 16
- Yoga for Foodies – back to Newtown this Fri, March 2, 2012
- Second Yoga for Foodies Meetup – Fri, Feb 10th starting with Makara Studio, Williamsburg
- Kicking off the First Yoga for Foodies Initiative at Makara Studio
- Celebrating a month of Yoga for Foodies this Friday 24th, Feb!
Leave a reply
Fields marked with * are required