We had our first Yoga for Foodies in Manhattan last Friday, March 16 at the newly opened Hatha Yoga studio, Swanand Yoga Studio in Chelsea. Woo hoo. It was great. We had an hour long Hatha Yoga Class led by Netri and then some simple but delicious vegetarian Indian food from a local restaurant Minar.
Thanks all for coming and like always making all our Yoga for foodies events so much fun. Next week, Fri March 23, we will be back in Makara Studio. Stay tuned for more.
- Yoga for Foodies, Comes to Manhattan @ Swanand Yoga Studio, Fri March 16
- Yoga for Foodies: Yoga and Food Meetup in Brooklyn and Manhattan
- Packed Studio and Awesome Food at our First Yoga for Foodies Meetup – Thank you all
- Yoga for Foodies – back to Newtown this Fri, March 2, 2012
- Celebrating a month of Yoga for Foodies this Friday 24th, Feb!
Leave a reply
Fields marked with * are required